Monday, February 28, 2011

Complete Tourist

So I made it to Argentina. I honestly do not think I could look more like a tourist. Today I had my backpack on my front, the IES bag, and a map out looking completely lost. But i figure i should embrace it since I really had no clue where I was. I do feel a little overwhelmed with how big this city is. 


My host family has been extremely nice. I did have my first culture shock with the bathroom. The toilet is in the shower. I also have to turn a knob to get cold water or to flush the toilet.


The rest of the house is so pretty. muy linda!

My host mom painted these and she has never taken an art lesson.


The kitchen is my favorite. I love the green decorations.


 There is more - but it is time for my siesta. I want to sleep before dinner! Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading your blog. I want pictures of the host family

    ReplyDelete